Sunday, May 21, 2006

Trivia Book of the Year, 2002

I finally again have the computer that had my "Trivia Book of the Year" master list on it, so I can review my choices. Most years have two or three choices, a winner and then some honorable mentions. However 2002 has only a single book listed: The New Dictionary of Cultural Literacy: What Every American Needs to Know 3rd ed., by E.D. Hirsch, et al.

I'm pretty sure I picked this one because it came out right after I was on Jeopardy. It's certainly one of the classic study books for the show. You really can't go wrong knowing this stuff.

You can browse the entire book online at Project Bartleby: The New Dictionary of Cultural Literacy

Previous Winners:
2005: "The Great American Pop Culture Quiz Book" by the Editors of Entertainment Weekly

No comments: